If you live in AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, MD, NJ, or NY, please read our ammo shipping restrictions before placing your order.
You must be 18 years or older to purchase rifle ammunition.
You must be 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.

FOID/FID Information Where do I send my Illinois FOID/New Jersey FID/ Connecticut Pistol Permit Card Information?

You can send that information to us by email at We will keep this information on file for future purchases. Please include your order number with the email.

How do I know if a firearm or magazine capacity is compliant in my state?

Every state has different laws and regulations on different firearms and magazine capacity. Before placing an order for a firearm or magazine, please contact your local FFL dealer to ensure that the firearm or magazine you would like to order is compliant in your state.

California / Maryland / Massachusetts approved handgun rosters.

* since the pistol lower receiver is not on the California approved handgun roster, it is not compliant in California.



If you do not know how to navigate these lists, feel free to contact us for assistance by phone or email
Phone number 312-285-6107

California Buyers
Arrange the transfer with an FFL Dealer prior to ordering.

  1. Contact the dealer and let them know you would like them to receive ammunition for transfer from PSA. You will use this dealer as the shipping address when you place your order.
  2. Provide the FFL dealer with our contact information so they can send a copy of their FFL if we do not have them on file. 1819 Troy St, Dayton, OH 45404, Phone Number 312-285-6107
  3. Ask about the transfer fee. Usually FFL dealers will charge a small fee in order to take care of the background check and form 4473.

Place only ammunition in your cart for your purchase. Enter the shipping address of a California FFL that you have confirmed will accept ammunition shipments. Complete the checkout process.

  1. Create an account or log in.
  2. Add product(s) to cart.
  3. Enter your FFL Dealer as the shipping address.
  4. Enter billing and credit card information. Please note that you must be a resident of the state in which you wish to transfer the ammunition.
  5. Review and submit order.

Pick up your ammunition and complete the transfer.

  1. Watch the tracking information that we provide you. Once the order has arrived at the FFL dealer of your choosing, call your FFL for a good pickup time.
  2. In order for the transfer to be approved, your FFL Dealer is required to have you fill out all required California paperwork and screening.

California Ammo Vendor’s License

Process for certificate of eligibility

If a customer places an order for ammunition in California and they are a COE holder, the COE must be submitted with a valid driver’s license.

  1. Ammunition will only be shipped to the address on the driver’s license.
  2. COE credentials can be sent to AmmoRight via email.

If a customer places an order for ammunition to California but they are not a COE holder, the customer must select an FFL or a COE holder.

  1. If the customer chooses a COE holder, the ammo vendor must submit the COE license and a valid driver’s license.
  2. The order will only be shipped to the address on the driver’s license to make sure the ammunition goes to the COE holder, not the customer.
  3. If the customer chooses an FFL, only the FFL license need be submitted. The ammunition will only be shipped to the address on the FFL license. The FFL license will be validated through FFL EZ Check each time it is used.

If a customer places an order, but the COE holder chooses not to submit a valid driver’s license, the customer will be notified to choose someone else.

  1. If the customer does not choose another license holder, the order will be canceled and the money refunded.

If a customer places an order in a restricted city or county in California, the ammunition will not be shipped at all.
The order will be canceled and the money refunded.